Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06815 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,035 (Mex$ 29,859) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 450 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)