Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42203 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,952 (R$ 4,624) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $19,999 (about 1 hour ago)