Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.308 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,038 ($2,322) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)