Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.335 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,030 ($1,520) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)