Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.335 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,523 ($1,141) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)