Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.349 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,523 ($1,129) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)