Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.266 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,891 ($3,072) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 5 hours ago)