Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.257 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 20% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,698 ($3,739) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)