Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,459 (1,112,761 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)