Cost of living comparison between Cotabato City, Philippines and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02773 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,891 (Php68,199) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)