Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 571 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02149 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,964 (ARS $184,439) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oldenburg costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Modesto, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €21,800 (about 4 hours ago)