Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Corrientes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Corrientes.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 628 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01405 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,372 (ARS $239,899) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling240 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)