Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00200 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,288 (CH$1,142,274) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (37 minutes ago)