Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42080 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,156 (R$ 9,876) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)