Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CAD / GNF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 4% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,609 (17,916,904 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (34 minutes ago)