Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 CAD / GNF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,547 (24,849,730 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)