Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 CAD / GNF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,800 (27,092,320 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)