Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 CAD / GNF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,483 (38,051,192 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)