Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,571 (€2,509) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)