Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.382 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,551 (€2,570) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)