Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.558 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,158 (€2,027) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)