Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.514 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,762 (€1,824) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)