Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19602 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,870 ($b9,540) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (39 minutes ago)