Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18367 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,012 ($b10,953) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)