Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19363 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,764 ($b9,110) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)