Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19126 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,730 ($b9,047) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)