Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.455 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,979 (€2,048) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)