Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06894 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,101 (Mex$ 30,467) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)