Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 83% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$859 (Bs 51,871,964) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (33 minutes ago)