Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13219 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,738 (Bs 35,839) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)