Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12796 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,118 (Bs 32,184) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)