Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 CAD / PYG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,262 (14,271,489 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)