Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00023 CAD / PYG
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,781 (7,810,683 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)