Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 70% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,369 (Bs 82,924,312) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)