Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12761 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,002 (Bs 31,362) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)