Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,521 (€2,370) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)