Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.382 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,387 (€1,728) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (28 minutes ago)