Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.523 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 4% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,956 (€2,597) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)