Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,712 (₩3,352,753) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)