Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,629 (₩3,102,935) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)