Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,369 (₩3,639,248) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 4 hours ago)