Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,641 (₩2,220,045) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)