Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03751 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,918 (51,137 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)