Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.254 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 60% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,931 ($4,729) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)