Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.308 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 60% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,401 ($4,892) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)