Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.338 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 84% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,884 ($5,144) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (33 minutes ago)