Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.245 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 54% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,990 ($4,813) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baotou costs 元77 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)