Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13533 CAD / ZMW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,233 (23,892 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)