Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34550 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,035 (S/. 8,786) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)