Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38805 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,809 (S/. 7,238) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)