Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38840 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,026 (S/. 5,216) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (44 minutes ago)