Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40641 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,923 (S/. 7,192) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)