Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38609 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,797 (S/. 4,653) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)