Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39394 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,514 (S/. 6,382) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (37 minutes ago)