Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38006 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,903 (S/. 5,007) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)