Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06992 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,750 (Mex$ 39,334) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)