Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06078 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,516 (Mex$ 24,947) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)