Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39021 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,423 (S/. 3,646) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (44 minutes ago)