Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39690 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,946 (S/. 7,422) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)