Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01120 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,421 (¥662,550) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)