Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03956 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,630 (41,192 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)