Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04063 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,049 (75,048 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)