Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04916 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,673 (54,377₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)