Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19346 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,954 (元15,270) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (28 minutes ago)