Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20195 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,408 (元16,876) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (33 minutes ago)