Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02239 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,790 (руб 79,963) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)