Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 206 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02018 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,908 (руб 144,155) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)