Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02098 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,958 (руб 93,345) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)