Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,192 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)