Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,154 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)