Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,955 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (38 minutes ago)