Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,325 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)