Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06992 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,293 (Mex$ 47,096) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)