Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.514 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,858 (€2,548) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)