Cost of living comparison between Chania, Greece and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.452 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,072 (€2,115) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (36 minutes ago)