Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,945 (€2,125) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)