Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19326 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,969 (元15,364) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (21 minutes ago)