Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19114 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,902 (元15,184) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)