Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,827 (₩4,326,905) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)