Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,459 (₩5,273,932) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)