Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19392 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,884 (元9,717) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 2 hours ago)