Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19422 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,414 (元17,581) in Changde.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)