Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02005 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,275 (₨113,453) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 2 hours ago)