Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.435 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,503 (€3,137) in Ceuta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.120 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)