Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.528 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,738 (€3,100) in Ceuta.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)