Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,921 ($3,059) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (44 minutes ago)