Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.263 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,672 ($4,489) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)