Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.286 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,059 ($2,379) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)