Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02466 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,443 (Php99,083) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)