Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.523 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 30% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,464 (€3,587) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)