Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 25% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,124 (€2,060) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)