Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.463 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,550 (€3,109) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (43 minutes ago)