Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37056 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,110 (R$ 8,392) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)