Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30255 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,708 (R$ 12,257) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Koronadal costs Php80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)