Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48928 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,998 (EC$12,258) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,900 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 2 hours ago)