Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49286 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 27% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,965 (EC$8,045) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)