Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42203 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,075 (R$ 4,917) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)