Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.558 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,979 (€2,554) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (36 minutes ago)