Cost of living comparison between Cascais, Portugal and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.419 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,955 (€2,082) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)