Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.522 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,068 (€3,988) in Cascais.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)